Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello, World. Err.. Internet. Aren't they pretty much the same these days anyway?

I will begin this blog with a disclaimer:  This is not my first attempt at writing a blog.  I have tried before, and failed.  It turns out cooking is difficult to do on a regular basis when juggling homework and the demands of high school life.  (For details, visit bakeitthrough.blogspot.com.)

I have decided to attribute my previous failure to the limited theme of the prior blog.  So, for another disclaimer: This blog has no theme. You may find a post on philosophy next to a post on the plight of the tree frogs.  And along that line, I really don't care about tree frogs.  So if you were looking for that type of a blog, I apologize again.

Disclaimer number three: I probably won't write regularly.  I decided to tackle honors chemistry for my freshman year in college, so studying will probably be my first priority.  However, if I am motivated - expect an update.  At the very least, this blog will provide me with a way to keep my writing up to par as I spend my year doing math and chemistry.

That's all my disclaimers for now, I hope you enjoy reading.

And, instead of saying good-bye at the end of this blog:

Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment